In this project, I make a small tin candle with customised label using only a hairdryer for melting the wax! If you’re going to make this candle with children, they must be under strict supervision at all times. The wax is non-toxic (as is all candle wax) but the tin will get hot.
You will need:
- A small tin (mine is 5cm high, 6cm diameter)
- 75g Soy Container Wax
- ECO4 wick and tab
- Stirrer and wick stick/pencil
- Means of melting wax
- Kraft paper for label
- .svg version of label (edit with Inkscape, Illustrator etc)
- PDF version of label (ready to print)
- Inkscape free design software (or your own software)
Substitute your own ingredients as you wish – just make sure you use container wax and, if you use a different sized container, adjust the label size.
Want to start a craft business?
Join our community and get a FREE three-video mini-course on starting and running a successful craft business, a FREE copy of my Facebook Marketing book plus news, tutorials, tips and random craft stuff!