In this project, we make a lovely soy container candle in a tin with a custom label on Kraft paper. Adapt the label to display any message you like!
You will need:
- A tin (mine is 5cm high, 8 cm diameter)
- 200g Soy container blend wax (can also be made with paraffin container blend)
- 15ml scent (I used lavender essential oil scent)
- ECO6 wick and tab
- Stirrer and wick stick/pencil
- Means of melting wax
- Kraft paper for label
- Inkscape free design software (or your own software)
Substitute your own ingredients as you wish – just make sure you use container wax and, if you use a different sized container, adjust the label size.
Want to start a craft business?
Join our community and get a FREE three-video mini-course on starting and running a successful craft business, a FREE copy of my Facebook Marketing book plus news, tutorials, tips and random craft stuff!